Please check this page for relevant info needed for all PADS Volunteers. We will list shift help needed, training info, locations, etc. If you have more questions, please call 815-942-6389. Thanks for helping!
PADS VOLUNTEER INFO
SHIFT TIMES ARE:
- 1st shift 6:30pm-10:45pm
- 2nd shift 10:45pm-2:45am
- 3rd shift 2:45am-7:00am
SHIFT duties include:
- 1st shift- Check in guests, serve dinner (food provided courtesy of Morris Hospital), help guests get bedding as needed
- 2nd shift- Turn lights out, stay awake while guests sleep, make sack lunches for next day
- 3rd shift- Stay awake while guests sleep, wake up guests as requested, serve breakfast, help guests get packed up as needed, pass out lunches
THE 4 CHURCHES SHARING THEIR SPACE THIS YEAR ARE:
- Sun & Mon Peace Lutheran - 101 Candlelight Ln, Morris
- Tues & Wed First United Methodist - 118 W Jackson St, Morris
- Thurs & Fri Immaculate Conception - 517 E. Jackson, Morris
- Sat Living Word - 304 Jackson St, Morris
The shelter will be open to area homeless from Oct 16-April 13. We appreciate your caring hearts to make this work in our community!